A Bad Taste of Pico A Bad Taste of Pico

Awesome game!

This ia truly an amazing game! The art and controls are super smooth and it's SO addicting! Nice story too, simple and funny. I liked how you could destroy kids in the restaurant before entering the backdoor. Keep up the excellent work!

Joelasticot responds:

Merci Ô grand Iron Man, reine de parmis les reines, déesse de l'extase et marionettiste de l'humanité.

-Basic Flash Tutorial- -Basic Flash Tutorial-

Oh god.

How can this be nearly 10MB when there's practically nothing in it?

Isakboarding responds:

Whats wrong with you. 1/10!!! Just because of that?!

MADNESS: Hank's Nemesis MADNESS: Hank's Nemesis

Go back to school please.

This game fails to entertain for more than 2 minutes because.. well.. everything starts to lag out after 2 minutes. It's a major programming flaw to leave unused things on the stage that make it impossible to manage for the flash player.

No replay button either, you think people play once and quit?

Also, if you press 'A', you become invisible (hidden god-mode?) and only the laser can kill you then.

JPGarcia responds:

there's no need to be so friendly: "go back to school" wtf... the three things u just mencioned have already being said by alot of ppl... and i already explained: didn't have the time to finish it, and i prefered to submit what i had, a lot of ppl liked it.
thanks to all of them.

Cursorized! 2 Cursorized! 2

How Lame!!

Make a whole flash about cursors using 1 simple script and making 100 different 10frames long animations and its on front page? that's lame!! Seriously, no work has been put in this at all! all your 100 cursors are all the same with a different animation! it's basically attach the MC with a rnadom rotation at the mouse at the frame of the current cursor every frame! LAME! seriously!

ETE: Techno Tetris. ETE: Techno Tetris.

Really cool game!

But STOP THAT TECHNO SONG arrrrrgh its sooooo annoying and techno sucks

EmeraldTokyo responds:

Sorry. I love Techno. If you don't like it, you can turn down your speakers until you're finished playing. I'm not sure if I added a button to get the music to turn off or not. Gotta look into adding that for you. If I havn't already. Thanks for the amazingly high score though. ^_^

Save Santa Save Santa

AWWWWEEEESSOOOOMMME

simply great

Reservoir Dogs - The Game Reservoir Dogs - The Game

FUNNY!!!!

Haha! so stupid at the end! I like! its simple and great! really fun good job!

Battle Net Battle Net

good game, but bad interface and gameplay

liked it it fun!
try this and u will be invincible
~~~§~~~§;}§#(§#][§]}§@~§@;§::§@@§;§(§(§~§:#(;§;([@§#;}}§)!!

GREAT GAME!!!!

i found something cool! just enter these 6.675, 57.2 it makes cool things!:P

Cliff Racer Cliff Racer

WOOOOOOW!!!!

that is just awesome!!! I'm an Action Scripter and always wanted to make an engine like that(i never tryed... it just an idea) and yours is AWESOME!! i looooooove it! GREAT JOB!!