THX - Tyranosaurus rex THX - Tyranosaurus rex

mhmm

It looks like you stole a scene from an Adam Phillips movie! The water is exactly like his water! >:(

0blivi0us responds:

Yeah, and he is the best animator on the world.

and i think i did a good job. i am one big fan of him. but i wont see you score a ZERO on the perfect tribute to krinkels with his maximum ninja!

.:EFFECTS-2:. .:EFFECTS-2:.

I'M IN LOVE!

Damn! I totally love your style! It's awesome! if you ever want to make a game contact me and I'll be pleased to program something with you :D seriously.

Emo? Lol-no. Emo? Lol-no.

LOL at emos!

Emos should all go away, they are gay and ugly and I make nightmares coz of em... Good Job Joe!

Bush's Big Joke Bush's Big Joke

GREAT!

Michael Moore never published this in his movies?? :o Damn that was great... and theres still a lot of american dumbass who likes bush... I HATE AMERICA! vive le qu├ębec!

Point Perspective Tutor Point Perspective Tutor

WOW

soooo good!! really well done! what u drawed with you technique looks like it has been done with a 3d program! its really helpfull i love it!

Walkie Talkie Man Walkie Talkie Man

YAY! random shit on a cool music

this song is great, and the drawings are nice... but i dont reall ylike random things...

Salad Fingers Episode 5 Salad Fingers Episode 5

make me poop in my pants

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Evanescence - Hello Evanescence - Hello

AMAZING!

Wow thats great! the only thing that sucks is that... THE OTHER FUCKER STOLE IT FROM YOU! i hate people who try to impress other by stealer others works! you should send an e-mail to Newgrounds to delete the account of the other guy! Your movie is fantastic!

Cletus the Fetus ep 36 Cletus the Fetus ep 36

Well....

Personnally, don't know why poeple like that...
It wasn't funny and not very well animated for what I think... Liked the intro but didn't liked the way their bodies wasn't moving and their heads were always shaking.... and wtf calling that cletus the fetus when he's saying 2 words and when the story doesn't even talk about him?!?

dream team? dream team?

Very good job!

So good but the computer in the 1st movie is damn freakin'!!! Like when humans will build robots powerfull enough to think and to love, they'll also hate and start to kill! and then every robot will group to kill every humans on the earth!! HAAAAAAAAA the humans are going to be exterminated in year 2150!!!HAAAAAAAA!! and also beware of the killer turkey! HAAAAA!